How to use Facebook Fan pages to promote your business
Businesses face tough competition against each other in promoting their business as everything is just a click away. Before, companies rely on print ads on newspapers and magazines to reach their target audience. Now, with the use of the Internet, small enterprises up to large- scale ones can easily promote their products and services.
Companies are now using social media platforms such sa Facebook and Twitter as well as video sharing websites like YouTube as part of their marketing and sales strategy. The brand’s number of “Likes” and “Shares” makes them gain more exposure and customizing fan pages helps promote their company’s personality to social media users.
- Big brands like Coca- Cola uses an interactive fan page, displaying users’ photos consuming Coca- Cola products.
- Starbucks, the first company to hit 10 million “likes,” gain advantage by offering special deals in their Facebook fan page.
- McDonald’s showcase their items by spreading information about the quality of their ingredients used in their menu items. The company also posts videos of workers responsible behind their meals.
- Zappos.com, an online apparel store gives the spotlight to their costumers by posting a “Fan of the Week” which you can also post in your own Wall.
- Oscar de la Renta’s fan page sells fan- only items direct from the runway to their Facebook store.
The Latest Issue
click the dots to browse archive